Hey Everyone! Make sure you are ready to go for this weekend by Pre-Registering online! The online registration ends Thursday at 12:01 am. Registration at the event will be $20! Remember you MUST BRING YOUR OWN TENT AND FOOD! We are providing 1 meal Saturday evening but that is it!
REMINDERS ABOUT THE WEEKEND:
• MOST IMPORTANTLY:
• Arrival/Registration begins at 12:00 pm on Friday 8/5 with no admittance past 9:00 pm
• Checkout on Sunday is promptly at 11:00 am (please dispose of garbage properly)
• Speed limit is 5MPH at all times while on the grounds
• Tents are only to be set up in HVYPAA designated area
• Fires are only to be made in the designated fire rings
• No Fireworks of any kind will be permitted on the grounds
We ask all who will be attending the bonfire to please follow all of the rules at all times. This will ensure that we can continue to enjoy this event with one another and help the next alcoholic who hasn’t had the opportunity to attend yet.
• CAMPGROUND INFO
Rip Van Winkle Campground
149 Blue Mountain Rd. Saugerties, NY 12477
Discounted group rate of $14/night per person
This fee is paid at the campground and separate from the registration cost.
• Please make sure to bring all your camping needs with you (tent, sleeping bag, food, bug spray, etc.) HVYPAA & ESCYPAAIII will provide hamburgers and hotdogs on Saturday night along with a Hospitality table for the weekend (snacks, etc.) Red Bull and Water are for sale throughout the weekend at the refreshments table along with Tshirts.
• Round the clock meetings will be held in or around the main tent 24 hours a day all weekend long. If an individual or group would like to sign up to chair a meeting, please let me or any hvypaa member know and we will sign you up.
If you have any questions, please reach out to myself or any HVYPAA group member. We can’t wait to see you!!!